Updates on Performing Arts COVID-19 Study
There have been some exciting new developments in the Aerosol Study over the past week. The bullet points below highlight the most recent updates. All of the links can be found here.
- Scientific Study Prepress Paper (40+ pages)
- A scientific preprint of the research paper: “Measurements and Simulations of Aerosol Released while Singing and Playing Wind Instruments” based off the aerosol study is now available for public consumption as it is peer reviewed for publication in a scientific journal.
- Wall Street Journal Article with Visuals and Animations
- An article written based off the results and recommendations from the aerosol study with quotes, links, visuals and animations.
- Call to Submit Best Practices to the U.S. DOE
- The U.S. Department of Education has put out a call for real-life examples of successful back-to-school risk management practices for pre-k through college classrooms that will then be available to teachers and administrators in a clearinghouse as they plan to return to in-person learning.